Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Wayback Machine


The hell to be endured hereafter, of which theoloy tells, is no worse than the hell we make for ourselves in this world by habitually fashioning our characters in the wrong way. ... We are spinning our own fates, good or evil ... (William James in Excuses Begone! by Wayne Dyer, p. 17)

Explore all possibilities and listen to your intuition. (Susan Smith Jones, Choose to Live Each Day Fully, Day 265)

Let me not force my own certainties on others. I could be wrong. A generous tolerance can smooth out many rough places in my day-to-day living. (One Day at a Time in Al-Anon, 16 September)

******

Yesterday I learned how to copy and paste text for the Delicious "Note" field when I want to create a posting from Firefox.

I learning about the Wayback Machine. I discovered that some of my webpages from the old AOL website can be found at this website. To find the pages I need to remember the URLs of the various places where I uploaded the pages. I plan to write more about this on my genealogy "News" blog and in reply to a posting on GenForum that asks what happened to the website.

Mr. Dickie

No comments: