BIRTH: A date of 1848 has also been listed; Clarice Stanley lists, May 1847, Monroe Co., OH.
Census: 1860, in Marshall Co., VA, #210
- James Rine, 38, VA; Margaret, 32, VA
- Joseph, H.A., 11, VA; Mary H., 6, VA; Barbara E., 3, VA
- William R., 11/12, VA;
- Richard P. Yoho, 12, OH; Rebecca A. Yoho, 9, OH
MARRIAGE: Richard P. Yoho, 20, born in Ohio, s/o Peter and Margaret Yoho and
Anna R. Eller, 20, born in Marshall Co., WV, d/o Peter and Jane Eller were married on 5 Nov 1868 in Marshall Co., WV.
(Source: Marshall Co., WV, Marriage Book A2, p. 45 - furnished by T. Vernon Anderson)
Census: 1870, in Marshall Co., WV, Meade Dist., #138
- Richard Yoho, 22, OH; Rebecca, 22, VA
- Rubin W., Nov. 1869, WV
MARRIAGE: 12 Jul 1878 in Wetzel Co., WV, Richard P. Yoho and Sarah Alma Wade who was born in Belmont Co., OH.
(Source: Wetzel Co., WV, Marriage Book 1, page 333 - furnished by Clarice Stanley)
Census: 1880, Proctor, Wetzel Co., WV, Proctor Dist., p. 77A
- Richard P. Yoho, 32, OH OH VA, farmer
- Alma, 24, OH OH OH
- Ruben W., 11, WV OH VA
- James E., 5, VA OH VA
- Harry, 2 months, VA OH OH
MARRIAGE: 21 Aug 1884 in Tyler Co., WV to Martha Ann Hensel. He was 36 and she was 38.
(Source: Tyler Co., WV, Marrige Book 2, page 56 - furnished by Clarice Stanley)
RESIDENCES: Lived for a while in Wheeling, WV
(Furnished by Clarice Stanley)
The following information was copied from the Old City Directories of Wheeling, W.Va. by Clarice V. Stanley on Nov. 5, 1984.
- James E. Yoho - Laborer, Bds. 460 Main St. - 2nd Story
- Reuben W. Yoho - " " " " " " "
- Richard P. Yoho - " Same...
- Richard P. Yoho - Canvasser, Res. 615 Grandview St. (He was a drug salesman, according to his grandson Percy Yoho of New Martinsville, WV)
- Richard P. Yoho - Canvasser, Res. Corner Pike & Market Sts.
Census: 1900, in Wetzel Co., WV, Green Dist., #12
- James Yoho, Mar 1876, 24, WV OH WV Marr. 1 yr. Merchant
- Fannie E., Apr 1877, 23, WV WV WV
- Richard P., May 1847, 53, OH OH WV Farm Lab.
DEATH: 27 Apr 1914 in Wetzel Co., WV
(Source: Wetzel Co., WV, Book S-Z, page 104-a - furnished by Clarice Stanley)
CEMETERY: According to Clarice Stanley he is buried in the Wells Cemetery in Wetzel Co., WV and there is no marker.