Sunday, March 9, 2008

Maybe Yes, Maybe No

Oh My Goodness!

I know what you are going to tell me, "Don't count your chickens until they've hatched." This morning when I turned on the Dell laptop I got a big shock. There was a strange wailing noise coming out of the thing. I couldn't turn the computer off. I suppose that's because there's a battery inside. Finally after about ten minutes I managed to get the computer booted up. I don't really understand what happened or how I got it to stop. I have enough experience to know, if it happened once, it will happen again. If it does and I can't use the computer, I'll be back "to square one" where I was for many months. That would mean I'm not doing much with computers again, until I buy one that works.

Some of you who wanted to contact me about genealogy in recent months will probably be thinking, what's changed. You're right. For a long time I haven't been responding to genealogy queries. Visitors to the website should enjoy what is available.

Please don't expect me to respond to requests for more information at this time. Thank You.

No comments: