Monday, March 10, 2008

Request for Comment

To anyone visiting my genealogy website and reading this I'd like to get your opinion.

After trying out my idea for conveying news, comments and articles that might be of interest to website visitors what do you think about the creation of another journal like this? The new journal would be used for posting obituaries. They wouldn't appear in any particular order. The name of the deceased would be in the first line of the obituary. I have many obituaries that are already typed. The reason I haven't put them on my website is that it takes a lot of time to create the webpage for the obituary and to post the name to my obituary index. Using a journal to make the obituary available would cut the amount of time needed to post an obituary to a matter of minutes.

Please let me know what you think.

No comments: