Saturday, March 8, 2008

Henthorn Website News

Welcome to Henthorn Website News!!!!!

The purpose of this journal is to provide a place where I can post news, articles and comments about Henthorn Genealogy.

For a long time I have been wanting to find a way that would allow me to quickly and easily post "news" and other information about my genealogy activities. I think that using this journal (blog) is the answer.

Anyone interested in the latest news will be able to quickly come here to find out what I had on my mind recently.

Communication can be two-way because readers are allowed to post comments.

Let's try it out together to determine how it works and if it will be something useful. You can also send me Email if you want to comment that way.

Email: Dick.Henthorn@gmail.com

Dick Henthorn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dick,

Congratulations on the creation of your new AOL Journal, "Henthorn Website News."

I think it is a great idea.  I hope you will be encouraged to post any news the minute it comes to mind.

I hope to read some journal postings later on giving testimony to the great success of your idea.

Your friend,
Dick Henthorn