Tuesday, October 14, 2014

FindAGrave

I've been learning more about FindAGrave.

My member number is: (#48542447)

My Profile Page

Here's a search box for the application.



Search 123.3 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

I created several Virtual Cemeteries. This kind of cemetery doesn't actually exist. Rather, it's a collection of links to the graves of people of interest. I populated two of the Virtual Cemeteries I created.  One is for members of my maternal line, the Hagstrom and Carlson family, and the other is for my paternal line, the Henthorn family.

Carlson and Hagstrom Cemeteries

Henthorn Cemeteries

I made Find A Grave Friends with several people who have made extensive posts about families of interest.  Friends show up in each member's profile.

Dick Henthorn
14 October 2014

No comments: