My FreePages Project
1) accessed my FreePages using the RootsWeb editor
2) accessed the FreePages using FireFTP
3) in the Misc community (the default area) created sub-directories for "testing" "henthorn" and "graphics"
4) uploaded nine GIF files I used in my genealogy HTML to "graphics"
5) uploaded one HTML file to "testing"
6) created a folder structure on my computer for storing the components
I believe this completes all of the housekeeping steps that needed to be accomplished.
Next, I'll edit one of my old HTML files from the days when I had a genealogy website on AOL to get it ready for upload to FreePages.
My current plans are to grant access to anything I post on FreePages via the:
Further testing will be necessary to determine whether this will work or not.
20 January 2013