Tuesday, January 22, 2013

FreePages Project

FreePages Project

This morning I posted a link to the Civil War Diary of William Lock Henthorn on the HenthornFamily Wiki.  I create a new page, Stories, on the Wiki where links to stories will be posted.  Look for Stories in the left hand column.  The Civil War Diary file resides in my FreePages space on RootsWeb.  When you view the webpage you'll discover that there is a navigation button at the bottom of the page which you can click to return to the Stories page on the wiki.

To assist in navigation from by Google blogs a link to the HenthornFamily Wiki was added to the sidebar "Links" area of the four blogs.

As time and my interest permit I plan to upload other files, created prior to the Fall of 2008, to the Internet thus making them available once again to anyone who's interested.

As always your feedback is welcome.

You can send me Email at: Dick.Henthorn@gmail.com

22 January 2013


No comments: