Thursday, January 31, 2013
I apologize for the fact that a blank page appears in the document. This was probably caused by the program I was using to generate the PDF.
I'm gathering GIF images that I used years ago on some of my webpages. I renamed some of them to group similar buttons in sets. Some of the images have already been uploaded to my RootsWeb Freepages space and you will see them on pages I have been sharing on the Wiki. (I used one of those images on this page.)
For years I've wanted to upload a set of webpages created by one of my genealogy programs to a website to learn more about the steps in that process. I now have the tools in place to carry out this project. I located a set of PAF pages suitable for the experiment. I'll make this my next combined Freepages and HenthornFamily Wiki project.
31 January 2013