Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Madness on Monday Genealogy Research Chatter

Susi's Chatty Performances on Genealogy: Madness on Monday Genealogy Research Chatter

The other day Susi created a thought provoking posting on her blog. As of the 6th of January the post generated eight comments from folks following Susi's blog.

I was one of those who made a comment so I thought I'd point to Susi's blog. Maybe you'll want to contribute to the conversation too. Blogging would be more fun if more readers took the time to actively participate.

Mr. Dickie

1 comment:

Dr. Bill (William L.) Smith said...

I agree... I'll go check it out.
Actually, in the past week or so, I had 8 comments on one post, 9 on another. We each need to write good posts, and make good comments on the posts of others, to get more comments. Following the Daily Blogging Themes at Geneablogger.com is great way to do that!

Bill ;-)

http://drbilltellsancestorstories.blogspot.com/
Author of "13 Ways to Tell Your Ancestor Stories"