Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Last Two Days

There is transcendent power in a strong intergenerational family. An effectively interdependent family of children, parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins can be a powerful force in helping people have a sense of who they are and where they came from and what they stand for. (Stephen R. Covey, Daily Reflections for Highly Effective People, October 29)

LAST TWO DAYS

Please be aware that on October 31st AOL will discontinue support for the genealogy website I have maintained on their service for many years. If there is something on the website that you'd like you should either print it or save a copy of the webpage file either today or tomorrow.

This blog, Henthorn Genelaogy News, is provided by Google. I'll continue to post here from time to time as I decide what I want to do next with my interest in genealogy.

Thanks again to everyone who shared information and support over the years.

Mr. Dickie

No comments: