Monday, June 30, 2008

New PDF Document

Today I posted a new PDF document to the genealogy website. The title of the document is, A Collection of Documents About Members of The Conger Family. The infomation in this 53-page document was compiled by Richard E. Henthorn and Robert Guilinger over a period of years when they worked on Conger Family genealogy together.

There is no particular order to how the documents are arranged in the collection. There's a Contents list on page two. The last page in the document is an advertisement for the program I used to generate the PDF file.

Several of the articles are of particular interest because they are about people who worked on Conger genealogy over the years.

If you are interested in the history and genealogy of the Conger family I hope you will find something of interest in this document.

To find the document go to the website homepage. Scroll down until you find the button for PDF files. Click that button. This will take you to the PDF document page. Look for the button with the title of the document near the bottom of the page. Click to download the document to your computer in PDF format.

Mr. Dickie

Tags: ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Henthorn,

I'm a Yoho. I see many Henthorns in my family tree. I grew up in Norton (Summit County) Ohio with a Richard Henthorn. What's the odds that we were/are related?

I have no idea what his parents names were but I know he was born in 1952 or 53.

RoyceRolz@aol.com