Friday, June 27, 2008

Adam Hinthorn and Mary Audria Ogden

I posted a four generation descendant chart for Adam Hinthorn and Mary Audria Ogden to my Google Henthorn Website Group. This couple lived in McLean County, Illionis.

You'll find the chart in the "Pages" section of the group. The number of characters in each posting to AOL blogs is limited to 25,000. Therefore, rather than spend time trying to determine if something will fit here I'll just post it to the other place when I think I might exceed the limit.

If you have anything you'd like to share with others send it in an Email or attached to an Email and I will consider posting it to the Group.

Have fun with your genealogy and consider sharing with others and donating a copy of your work to one or more genealogy libraries.

Dick Henthorn

No comments: