Tuesday, January 2, 2018

HenthornFamily - Wiki on Wikispaces

HenthornFamily - Wiki:

On 2 Jan 2018 I renewed the annual subscription for my HenthornFamily Wiki on Wikispaces.

My Plus account is for 2Gb of storage with a 20Mb limit for any one file.

The cost per year is $10.00 a month or $100.00 a year. I think this is a little high (they doubled the price when they raised the price). However, I am willing to pay what they charge because I don't want to go to the trouble of moving the information to another host.

The Visitor Counter currently shows 2320 visits to the homepage. That's a little disappointing considering the cost of maintaining the Wiki.

I am willing to host information shared by others. I don't believe anyone has taken me up on this offer.

Please encourage your genealogy friends to visit.

Dick Henthorn
2 Jan 2018

'via Blog this'

No comments: