Sunday, December 17, 2017

Walter A. McDowell

Walter A. McDowell

I obtained the obituary of Walter A. McDowell who died on 14 Dec 2017 from a Facebook post. I worked on adding information about members of his family to my pafyoh file for several days.

I created an ancestor report for Walter, starting with a son.  The PDF report, with every name and place name indices, was 60-pages. Surnames include: Cain, Gorby, Johnson, Mason, McDowell, Pyles, Richmond, Ruckman.

From the same project I created a descendant report for the family of Perry Johnson and Elizabeth Long. The PDF report, with every name and place name indices, was 50-pages. Surnames include: Johnson, Lemasters, Mason, McDowell, Pyles, Richmond, Rine.

I uploaded the two reports to a folder on my Box account where access is limited. I am willing to share with others who agree to reciprocate.

Dick Henthorn
17 Dec 2017

No comments: