I'm of the opinion that there are as many rules about how to do genealogy as there are people doing genealogy. Sharing information always opens the door to criticism.
- "It's all wrong."
- "Send me everything you've got."
- "You didn't cite enough sources."
- "You didn't cite your sources in the approved manner."
- "You have too much information about the living in your files."
- "I don't want you to have any information in your files about my family."
- "The dates you recorded are wrong."
- "The places you recorded are wrong."
- "That's not the name of this person."
I'm sharing the URL to a 51-page Descendant Report for the family of Thomas and Mary Clegg here and also on my Henthorn Genealogy group on Facebook. The link expires on 29 Jan 2015 at 10:38 a.m.
27 January 2015