Saturday, December 31, 2016

WikiSpaces Account


Today I renewed my subscription to HenthornFamily on WikiSpaces for another year.

The cost of an annual subscription has doubled to $100.00 which made me question whether I wanted to continue to make information available via this means.  In the end I decided to spend the money rather than get involved in another website building project.

If you are interested in viewing what I make available I hope you will avail yourself of the opportunity in 2017.  Your use of the website will justify my expenditure.

If you are willing to share information with others contact me to discuss how this could be accomplished using my WikiSpace.  My Gmail address is: Dick.Henthorn@gmail.com

Here's the link to the homepage.

HenthornFamily WikiSpaces

Happy New Year
2017





No comments: