Monday, December 19, 2016

Renewal Time

On 2 Jan 2017 my subscription to WikiSpaces will expire if I don't renew. Right now I'm debating what to do.

I used this space to share information I compiled about a number of Henthorn(e)/Hinthorn(e) and collateral families.

There is very little traffic to the homepage, only 1958 visits so far.

The cost of the WikiSpaces subscription has doubled to $100.00 a year.

On one hand I hate to spend that much money a year to maintain the site if folks aren't showing much interest. But, on the other hand, since I already had to repost all of that information once before when AOL closed their "free" webpages, I'm not willing to do the project again.

BTW, you can visit my WikiSpaces without joining as a member. Members can also post to the Wiki.

Here's the link to the HenthornFamily Wiki in case you'd like to take a look.

Dick Henthorn
19 Dec 2016

No comments: