Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Lemley and Headlee

The Lemley and Headlee families lived in the area of Mount Morris, Greene Co., PA.  There were a number of marriage between the two families

Eva Catherine Yoho, daughter of Johannas Yoho and Susanna Catherine Lau, married George Lemley, the son of David Lemley and an unknown mother.

Because of my interest in the Yoho family I also worked on the Lemley family for many years.

In the last couple of days there has been some discussion of the Lemley family on the Greene county Group on Facebook.

I'm working on a project to add information from FindAGrave to what I have about the Lemley and Headlee families.  At this point I have enough information to produce a 695-page descendant report for George Lemley and his descendants.

Dick Henthorn
25 March 2015

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am a Lemley-Yoho decendant. I have often wondered if the Y spelling of Yoho is correct as Germans pronounce J as Y. I am new to this site so am not sure how to proceed. GR Lemley Burchill