Monday, September 13, 2010

Publications of H. Maxine (Crowell) Leonard

H. Maxine (Crowell) Leonard published The Conger Family of America (CFA) in two volumes about twenty years apart. She was also the editor / publisher of the newsletter Conger Confab. Copies of these genealogical publications are available at libraries in various parts of the country.

I compiled a list of the names of the libraries and the names of the donor of the book whenever I could obtain it. This list is available, in a PDF document, to Conger researchers, upon request.

If you can add information to the list your sharing would be appreciated.

1 comment:

Mr. Dickie said...

I should have included the name of the PDF document. By the time someone asks for the document I know what is going to happen. I'm going to forget the name of the file.

Memory issues are no fun.