Monday, December 7, 2009

PDF Week

This week I am going to post information about PDF files that are available on the new Henthorn Genealogy site which I created on Google sites and announced yesterday on my two genealogy blogs.

The new website is private. You must register with Google and then request access from me. I must know you and I must know where your genealogy interest lies.

If you see a file of particular interest listed during PDF Week and don't want to request access to the website you may request that I send you a copy via Email attachment, provided that I know you and I know your genealogy interest.


Available PDF Files

Alltop.pdf - George Alltop and Lavina Baker of Wetzel Co., WV

Anguish.pdf - Anguish family of the Ohio River Valley

Ault.pdf - Ahnentafel Chart for Estel Ault

BakerDav.pdf - David Baker and Susan Virginia Powell of Doddridge, WV

Mr. Dickie

No comments: