Thursday, July 26, 2018

Glesenkamp, Conger, Schumacher

I just discovered any interesting link on Find A Grave. Mary Glesenkamp, daughter of William Wilson Glesenkamp and Eliza Melissa Taylor, married John Ambrose Schumacher. Mary had a sister, Ruth Glesenkamp, who married James Abraham Conger.

John and Mary Schumacher lived in Woodsfield, Monroe Co., OH.

James and Ruth Conger lived in Delaware, Delaware Co., OH.

Several years ago I worked on the Conger family in general. In my Conger file I have information about James and Ruth Conger. Some of my Conger work is available online, hosted by a Conger friend.

Right now I am working on the Schumacher family of Woodsfield, Monroe Co., OH and Allegheny Co., PA. Does anyone have a summary style descendant list for the Schumacher family?

Dick Henthorn
26 Jul 2018

No comments: