Sunday, December 7, 2014

HenthornFamily Wiki

I did some updates to my HenthornFamily Wiki.  Most of the links on the Wiki take the viewer to web pages that aren't stored on the Wiki. I modified many of the links to open in a "new" window. This makes it easy to return to the Wiki after viewing the web page. As time permits I'll continue to work on this project.

If you are interested in my genealogy projects I encourage you to visit the Wiki. You can visit as a Guest with no need to "Join." If you are interested in collaboration you can contact me with a request for membership. Members can: edit pages, create pages, and upload files.

An easy way to find the Wiki is to use Google Search. In the search box enter, "HenthornFamily" with no spaces. When I tested, the first hit in the list took me to the Wiki.

Comments, corrections and additions are welcome. It's especially important that any broken links are reported and fixed or removed.

Dick Henthorn
7 December 2014

No comments: