Sunday, August 22, 2010

Box.Net Online File Storage - TechReviewSource.com


"There are many different online file storage and sharing services available online today, some free and some you have to pay for, but we recently stumbled upon a free service called Box.Net. We recently did a review of Microsoft's beta version of Windows Live Skydrive, but we thought we would take a look at a competitor, Box.Net."

******

I'm going to have more to say about Box.Net in the near future. I think this review is a pretty good introduction to the product. It's better than anything I found on the Box.Net site.

At the end of the review, if you click on "Next" you will go to a similar review for the MS SkyDrive. I haven't read that one yet.

I have an account for both products.

Both companies offer file storage and sharing using their computers. If you are looking for automatic file backup there are other products that provide that functionality.

Mr. Dickie

No comments: