Saturday, February 7, 2009

Allen County Public Library - Fort Wayne, IN

It's been months since I posted anything to this blog. I think I am ready to post something from time to time. At the present time I am not actively working on genealogy. I do, however, have many documents and other information that I can share. Let's see where this takes me.

If you are interested in Henthorn genealogy and are fortunate to be able to visit the Allen County Public Library in Fort Wayne, IN you can review five documents with information about the Henthorn family.

"Henthorn family: James Henthorn II, of Monroe County, Ohio" by Richard E. Henthorn and Mary Josephine (Henthorn) Bolerjack.

"Joseph Fox, his descendants and related families: including: Ammons, Barr, Berdine, Crane, Dulaney, Haines, Henderson, Hennen, Henthorn, Lemley, Michael, Myers, Nuzum, Phillips, Smith, Stephens/Stevens, Tennant & etc." by Charles Scott Fox.

"Five Methodist families of western Pennsylvania, 1785: Henthorn, Jones, Lackey, Murphy, Pumphrey" by Raymond Martin Bell.

"The Henthorn family, Pennsylvania, Maryland, West Virginia: with notes on Cresap and Quinn families" by Norma L. Henthorn.

"Descendants of Hugh and Mary Jackson, Sr. and related families: Craft, Dunaway, Fuller, Henthorn and McCleary" by Albert G. Macdonald.

No comments: